Saturday 3 September 2011

The Future of India is in your hands; good luck!

It hurts sometimes to bite-off more than you can chew, and I guess that other idealists in countries with less over-consumption still experience this too?
Thanks to my trip to India, as three weeks out from working door to door in London on the 1 year fundraising appeal, I gained a richer perspective on the world; especially at Nagaloka, where I was filled with hope, love and confidence-trust (sraddha). I wanted to encourage and support where I could and I nearly left the fundraising appeal to stay a further 6 weeks at Nagaloka. However, being with my team was more important & so I moved on from so much I loved so dearly & perhaps a little naively.
I read Dr Ambedkar's biography (2 versions) & asked big questions about the future of India; some of which I put in yet another blog (link at the bottom of this page).

Today I wrote the following:

Dear Upendra (copied to Bodhiketu & Nagamitra)

Thank you for staying in touch -& reminding me of an unanswered email. I am so stretched at present that I haven't even arranged for Nagamitra and I to meet again before he leaves England soon. I greeted him at the airport when he arrived in July and I'm touched to now have, thanks to Nagamitra, a small statue of the amazing Walking Buddha Rupa that you have at Nagaloka on my mantlepiece in my room.
Realistically, I won't be travelling back to India or raising funds for Nagaloka & ex-students in the foreseeable future.
I hope that all students/ex-students use the wonder of the web, reinforced with meeting-up to support each other as you each work around your dream cycle and check in / support each other with the dreaming, planning, doing & reviewing stages. Now that I've told you that I'm at the reviewing & re-dreaming (locally) stage due to being over-stretched, please tell me Upendra, where you are on the dream cycle?

Kind regards
Paul 
(Mediation Support Ltd)
0780 70 66 202 -phone calls often preferred to emails -for connection, clarity and making plans cooperatively.

(Does your local wellbeing group support your personal happiness, your inter-personal sharing, and the wellbeing of all? www.agoodweek.info)
*************************
Life's short; compose your quarrels. (from The Dhammapada)

On 2 Sep 2011, at 15:50, upendra kumar wrote:

On 8/22/11, upendra wrote:
Jai bhim Sir,
                    How are you and what are you doing now a day? When are
you coming back to Nagpur, at Nagaloka? I would like to be touch with you
sir.

Please keep in touch
With much metta
Upendra
********

And that other blog I promised earlier: http://india2036.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment