Sunday 26 February 2012

February 2012 update from Sujit

Here first is the initial film I recorded with Sujit in December 2010 at the Nagarjuna Training Institute (Nagaloka, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India) on his intentions:



Below is Sujit's February 2012 update in an email to Bodhiketu and myself entitled 
"out reach dhamma in bihar"









 
"hi dear jay bhim how are you.
first i have to say sorry beacaue  i haven't  writen an e mail for many days. becuse no accece to mail.
but now i can.
i am fine here and happy also because now i am working like my dreem which i had sow in nagloka training.
now we are working in bihar .we are going to village to propagate dhamma in local people.
there is one thingthat is good for us. now with us dhammachari buddhavajra and dhammachri nissoka from uk
we are 10 guys working with buddhavajra and living in community.
we do dally meditation. dhamma study and thinking to reach out dhamma in local people (bihar)
i thing we having good work here. and i am sending some image to you for see.
and also i have to start one school in my village,there is 100 children in village. now i am thinking i have to do some thing for my brother and sister,which is my responsibility.
            but without support i cant do it. here is buddhavajra and we are also trying to fund for that.
you also think to support to me which is my need and my brothers and sisters. thanks 
 
i am waiting for your mail.                               sujit"
     

No comments:

Post a Comment