Saturday 25 December 2010

Listen to any of the 16 recorded students share their visions, & consider if you are moved to fund them at Nagaloka

Bishnu's vision is below Arya's Vision (who is more fluent in English); these are two of the students who want your funding support to achieve their vision.

Here's  Arya's vision:


More about Bishnu's Vision



"PLAN: 
  1. Now I am learning and practising the Buddhism
  2. After this year I start my study. I want to do Phd in English
  3. After this year I start slowly-slowly my dream
  4. After I complete my studies I work fully what is my dream
  5. 1st start to my village I make a small meditation hall then I slowly-slowly increase my process. 2nd to other village people. After that I will convince to other religious people also to learn meditation.
DO:
  • I will do that in anyhow, what is my dream. I shall try till I sucesses.
REVIEW:
  • I  wll check in my dreams is going on or not. If not, then I try again and again, until I sucess."
To fund Bishnu's education costs less than one pound (sterling) a day; please see the request from Nagamitra for your support.






Please go now to the request from Nagamitra for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment