Wednesday 21 December 2011

Dr Ambedkar's spirit is now with me here in Hastings,UK, thanks to all at Nagaloka


Namo Buddhaya
Jai Bhim

BISHNU(Maitriratna):



Maitriratna's Life Story(edited by Paul Crosland)is shared more fully on the bottom of this page

To fund Bishnu's education costs less than one pound (sterling) a day; please see the request from Nagamitra for your support.


Dear Arya Sakya

Thank you for thinking of me. My heart-strings are pulled by remembering you and your brothers in the Dharma and all you will achieve in India. There is much hope for the future of India and some weeks 500 people watch a YouTube video I posted about that future:


Whilst my heart strings are pulled, my purse-strings open onto a big black hole of debt. For a little while recently I was a member of an Indian Facebook group called something like this: "I will never commit suicide, no matter how bad things get".

Surprisingly this week I can now more easily imagine travelling to Nagaloka and to Bihar (near Bodha Gaya) again, though I don't yet know where the money will come from as I expect it to take up to 10 years for me to get out of debt.

Here, in Hastings, I have set up "Ethical Outings in Hastings"(the tours that lead up to the meditation classes ie Ethics, Meditation - then Wisdom?- in Buddhism this is called the threefold path) on alternate Thursday's from March onwards. (Leafleting of the town begins in January or February).
The date for the play of the same name, raising money for www.karuna.org and with Dr Ambedkar featuring prominently as my spiritual guide and social activist guide, is, as yet unscheduled. I'll be in more communication with my spiritual teacher, Urgyen Sangharakshita, about this (hopefully visiting him
accompanied by others locally who are friends within the Triratna Buddhist Community) and look forward to letting you know more in due course.

As well as a great Christmas (if it means anything positive culturally to you), may you have, as we say in Hastings, a Happy New Pier!

With love from
Paul
1) A playwright -"Ethical Outings in Hastings"- inspired by http://doctorambedkar.blogspot.com
& http://nagaloka-dream-cycle.blogspot.com
2) In the process, co-directing the community interest company that is setting up St Leonards Sharing Timebank: http://stleonardssharing.info
3) Please explore timebanking & register your interest in doing more of the things you like to do in your life.

Or tel 0780 70 66 202 for more connection than an e-mail; I'll probably have some minutes (2,000 a month) to call back.

On 20 Dec 2011, at 17:27, arya sakya wrote:

hii sir how are you, and when yo are comming india....and this is my request that sir plz this time if possible then come to my home town....

Please go now to the request from Nagamitra for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment