Monday 9 January 2012

Satyamaitreya Misale- great translator- 8 January 2012

HINDI TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SONYA.(By Satyamaitreya)
My name is sonya and I am from Mumti ,
I always dreamed to demolish the discriminating behavior of people of my village. They don't allow the untouchable/dalits to enter in their house or a temple (hindu temple ). People in my village are very superstitious. I have to abolish this illness of society.
When i was a child i had a dream to become nurse but I couldn't do so . But I am on a right way now, I decided to join Nagloka and worked for social upliftment. I have to learn the proper lifestyle so I could work for my country and my people.
From here I have to move forward, I have to make my dream come true, I have to work for downtrodden, I have to fight for their right, and I have to become a Dhammacharini (female follower of Dhamma) like you, I have to study alot. I like reading books my favorite book is Annihilation of caste. Though I like all books of Babasaheb but my favorite books are "Life and work of Babasaheb and Life and work of the Buddha".

No comments:

Post a Comment